22jun(jun 22)18:0026(jun 26)16:00Early Relational Experiences And Touch Event TagsNijeholtpade,NL
Research shows, that touch is at the foundation of our relational experiences, the fundamental mode of the caregiver-infant relationship before the capacity for language develops. Through touch we form an
Research shows, that touch is at the foundation of our relational experiences, the fundamental mode of the caregiver-infant relationship before the capacity for language develops. Through touch we form an image of our body and its boundaries, a sense of embodiment, that contains all our experiences on a neurophysiological, emotional, behavioural and cognitive level.
This seminar provides an understanding of the importance of an intentional touch in learning self-regulation and working with the implicit memory of the relational matrix of early live. We’ll explore the interplay between bodily experiences, emotional and mental states in order to support developmental progression and integration of our capacity to relate to ourself and others.
Participants will learn specific tools to implement touch in their respective therapeutic practice supporting „bottom-up“ integration while exploring psychological patterns „top-down“.
- introducing intentional touch/self-touch to address different systems in the body: muscles and connective tissue, organs, brain and central nervous system
- specific handholds to support the development of healthy boundaries, resilience, coherence and organisation
- intentional touch to support regulation: containing/giving space, stabilising, balancing and organising
- starting to work with the experiences of relational dynamics of preverbal states (implicit relational knowledge)
- exploring embodied presence, somatic mindfulness and resonance during touch-work
- neuro-affective regulation – emotions and embodiment
- what to do, when clients have difficulties accessing their body, or develop symptoms when reconnecting to it
The content and structure of the seminar are suitable for both psycho- and bodytherapists.
The course will be taught in English with no translation.
Date – April 22 – 26, 2022, starting April 22, 2022 at 18.00 hrs
Place – Centre the Bron, Nijeholtpade
Organiser – AUMM Instituut, Information and booking: email@example.com or 0031-595 423023
Price – € 550,- (accommodation and food € 295,-)
For further information and booking, please click here
22 (Wednesday) 18:00 - 26 (Sunday) 16:00
Centrum de Bron
Binnenweg 18, Nijeholtpade 8475 EG, Nederland
Aumm Opleiding PRTWadwerderweg 97 9988 SV Usquert Phone: +31 595 - 423023 firstname.lastname@example.org